This fall I will be in Italy for 2 weeks ,6 days of which will be in Rome. I want the use of a cell phone while I am in Rome. My question is am I better off renting a cell phone from CONTEX at 7 euros per day plus the cost of a prepaid card or am I better off purchasing a phone when I arrive in Venice? I would appreciate your comments.
CELL PHONES - ITALY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 6 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 What to wear
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 Tipping in Greece
- 25 Fashion for larger man?