Has anyone rented a cell phone for the duration of a trip to Portugal? We are spending 11 days in Portugal (including Madeira) and arrive/leave from the Lisbon airport. Wondering if cellphones are available to rent in airport upon arrival? If not, any other suggestions? Also, I've read on the forums that Economy Car Rental is reliable, reasonable & inclusive of necessary insurance protection. We'll be renting in Lisbon (city) and returning to Lisbon (airport). Any thoughts or additional information would be appreciated before I rent.
cell phone/car rental in Lisbon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe itinerary
- 2 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 3 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 at what point should one get health insurance
- 13 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland
- 15 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 16 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years