Has anyone rented a cell phone for the duration of a trip to Portugal? We are spending 11 days in Portugal (including Madeira) and arrive/leave from the Lisbon airport. Wondering if cellphones are available to rent in airport upon arrival? If not, any other suggestions? Also, I've read on the forums that Economy Car Rental is reliable, reasonable & inclusive of necessary insurance protection. We'll be renting in Lisbon (city) and returning to Lisbon (airport). Any thoughts or additional information would be appreciated before I rent.
cell phone/car rental in Lisbon
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,