We will be spending 10 days in Scotland next month and wondering if we should bother with cell phone service. Our carrier is Verizon and they do not offer the service. Any thoughts on an "inexpensive" way to have cell phone service or just simply email from one b&b to the next on our agenda. Thank you so much.
Cell phone while in Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 7 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 8 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 9 Tour Group Operators
- 10 Majorca - where to stay?
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 staying a month or so in each place
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 19 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 CROATIA SPLIT