Please suggest the best route to go -we will be in France for 10 days and would like a phone for emergencies and for getting restaurant reservations, etc. We have a blackberry with Verizon service here in US...should we get that adapted, or buy a separate phone ? We will be three weeks in New Zealand in Feb-so same thoughts apply to that trip . Thanks for any and all suggestions
Cell phone use in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 3 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 23 Porto -City Break
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 driving map for Croatia and BiH