Hello Everyone, My daughter is moving to Edinburgh for a year. She is bringing her cell phone which is unlocked and is looking for a good cell phone service provider. I think her plan is to buy a SIM card and of course she needs unlimited texting and long distance (hopefully to call home every now and then) we are online looking at all the cell phone stores on Princes Street. Many choices, I thought I would go to all of you and see what you suggest. Many thanks! Appreciate the help. Ptm
Cell Phone Service Providers in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 3 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 4 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 5 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 6 Split to Venice. Help!
- 7 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 Monet's Giverny
- 13 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 14 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 15 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 16 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 17 Transportation in Paris
- 18 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 19 Urgent Need of Advice
- 20 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 21 French rental car advice needed
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 24 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 25 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece