we are planning a trip to Ireland in May. We are going to be as spontaneous as possible and would like to use a cell phone to arrange our lodging for the next night or maybe even THAT night. We do that here in the States and it works like a charm. I would take my cell phone to Ireland with me but Verizon told me that it costs $1.29 per minute to talk. So, How much is a cell rental and per minute charge in Ireland? I understand Vodafone is the place to go. Any thoughts on this matter will be apprecaited. Thanks.
cell phone rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 13 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 14 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 22 Italy Countryside
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?