we are planning a trip to Ireland in May. We are going to be as spontaneous as possible and would like to use a cell phone to arrange our lodging for the next night or maybe even THAT night. We do that here in the States and it works like a charm. I would take my cell phone to Ireland with me but Verizon told me that it costs $1.29 per minute to talk. So, How much is a cell rental and per minute charge in Ireland? I understand Vodafone is the place to go. Any thoughts on this matter will be apprecaited. Thanks.
cell phone rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Transportation in the Azores
- 4 Transportation in Lisbon
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Location of hotel in Rome
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?