I know this has been discussed multiple times.
My question : is there ONE phone/carrier that works in the US , Europe and Japan with the least amount of effort every time we travel outside of the US ? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 2 6 Days in Italy
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 SE ITALY
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 7 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 10 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 11 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 20 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 21 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 22 Helpful Hint
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 To the top of Europe, and back again.