My D will be doing a six week study abroad program in London and Oxford. Can anyone recommend a cell service that will allow her to call us in the states and even more important have cheap text service so she can keep in touch with her friends who only talk by text.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 6 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 7 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Bruges
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Planning A trip
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 24 Train Through Spain
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old