My D will be doing a six week study abroad program in London and Oxford. Can anyone recommend a cell service that will allow her to call us in the states and even more important have cheap text service so she can keep in touch with her friends who only talk by text.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 2 Park Guell/Sagrada Famila
- 3 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 4 SPAIN- Barcelona to Gibraltar
- 5 Switz-Germany-Austria-France by train
- 6 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 7 Rhine River
- 8 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 9 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 10 Vueling Airline thoughts/experiences?
- 11 Thank You
- 12 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 13 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 14 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 15 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 16 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 20 Excess insurance
- 21 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 22 London: Battle of the badges
- 23 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 24 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome