My D will be doing a six week study abroad program in London and Oxford. Can anyone recommend a cell service that will allow her to call us in the states and even more important have cheap text service so she can keep in touch with her friends who only talk by text.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 3 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 6 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 11 New Dublin Museum
- 12 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 13 German Train travel
- 14 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 15 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 16 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 17 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 20 Northern Italian Food
- 21 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 22 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 25 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN