My D will be doing a six week study abroad program in London and Oxford. Can anyone recommend a cell service that will allow her to call us in the states and even more important have cheap text service so she can keep in touch with her friends who only talk by text.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 2 Barcelona Car rental return
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 8 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 9 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 10 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 11 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 12 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 13 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 14 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 19 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 20 Dover queues
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017