My D will be doing a six week study abroad program in London and Oxford. Can anyone recommend a cell service that will allow her to call us in the states and even more important have cheap text service so she can keep in touch with her friends who only talk by text.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 2 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 3 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 4 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 5 London's Must Sights!
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 8 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 9 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 10 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Scenic Driving Routes
- 16 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 14 nights in Europe
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Oxford 24 hours
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?