Looking for some help! Heading to Europe for a little bit of vacation & work May 11-25th.
Starting in Athens, but will also be spending time in Rome, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
I'm a data hog in the United States. Constantly checking work email & apps. I have contacted AT&T to unlock my iPhone which has been done successfully. I'm trying to figure out how to obtain a SIM card (or multiple) that can support the amount of data I'm going to be using while abroad. I realize that Wi-Fi is frequent, but I'm doing multiple "day-trips" by car and will need to have data accessible during these times.
I'd appreciate any advice you can give regarding plans & prices, as well as locations where SIM cards can be obtained and have someone help me activate in case there is a language issue during activation!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 quickest way to Prague
- 9 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 10 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Hotels on st george beach naxos