Looking for some help! Heading to Europe for a little bit of vacation & work May 11-25th.
Starting in Athens, but will also be spending time in Rome, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
I'm a data hog in the United States. Constantly checking work email & apps. I have contacted AT&T to unlock my iPhone which has been done successfully. I'm trying to figure out how to obtain a SIM card (or multiple) that can support the amount of data I'm going to be using while abroad. I realize that Wi-Fi is frequent, but I'm doing multiple "day-trips" by car and will need to have data accessible during these times.
I'd appreciate any advice you can give regarding plans & prices, as well as locations where SIM cards can be obtained and have someone help me activate in case there is a language issue during activation!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 9 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay