Looking for some help! Heading to Europe for a little bit of vacation & work May 11-25th.
Starting in Athens, but will also be spending time in Rome, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
I'm a data hog in the United States. Constantly checking work email & apps. I have contacted AT&T to unlock my iPhone which has been done successfully. I'm trying to figure out how to obtain a SIM card (or multiple) that can support the amount of data I'm going to be using while abroad. I realize that Wi-Fi is frequent, but I'm doing multiple "day-trips" by car and will need to have data accessible during these times.
I'd appreciate any advice you can give regarding plans & prices, as well as locations where SIM cards can be obtained and have someone help me activate in case there is a language issue during activation!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 3 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Barcelona - places to stay
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 14 Istanbul at Easter
- 15 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 16 Palermo Apartment
- 17 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Fado in Lisbon
- 24 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 25 Switzerland for 2 weeks