Looking for some help! Heading to Europe for a little bit of vacation & work May 11-25th.
Starting in Athens, but will also be spending time in Rome, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
I'm a data hog in the United States. Constantly checking work email & apps. I have contacted AT&T to unlock my iPhone which has been done successfully. I'm trying to figure out how to obtain a SIM card (or multiple) that can support the amount of data I'm going to be using while abroad. I realize that Wi-Fi is frequent, but I'm doing multiple "day-trips" by car and will need to have data accessible during these times.
I'd appreciate any advice you can give regarding plans & prices, as well as locations where SIM cards can be obtained and have someone help me activate in case there is a language issue during activation!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford England Accommodations
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Places of interest
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Croatia Ferry Help
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden