Looking for some help! Heading to Europe for a little bit of vacation & work May 11-25th.
Starting in Athens, but will also be spending time in Rome, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
I'm a data hog in the United States. Constantly checking work email & apps. I have contacted AT&T to unlock my iPhone which has been done successfully. I'm trying to figure out how to obtain a SIM card (or multiple) that can support the amount of data I'm going to be using while abroad. I realize that Wi-Fi is frequent, but I'm doing multiple "day-trips" by car and will need to have data accessible during these times.
I'd appreciate any advice you can give regarding plans & prices, as well as locations where SIM cards can be obtained and have someone help me activate in case there is a language issue during activation!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 3 Greece and Italy Combo
- 4 Which city order makes most sense?
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 SNCF - low price for summer
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 11 Best of Norway
- 12 a week in Lombardia
- 13 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 14 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 One week in London with kids
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To