Looking for some help! Heading to Europe for a little bit of vacation & work May 11-25th.
Starting in Athens, but will also be spending time in Rome, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
I'm a data hog in the United States. Constantly checking work email & apps. I have contacted AT&T to unlock my iPhone which has been done successfully. I'm trying to figure out how to obtain a SIM card (or multiple) that can support the amount of data I'm going to be using while abroad. I realize that Wi-Fi is frequent, but I'm doing multiple "day-trips" by car and will need to have data accessible during these times.
I'd appreciate any advice you can give regarding plans & prices, as well as locations where SIM cards can be obtained and have someone help me activate in case there is a language issue during activation!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An evening in London
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Chur or St Moritz?
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 13 Safety in Rome
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 23 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?