I would like to use cell phone 3G data in Louvre and D'Orsay to access Internet or a 3G dongle or mi-fi. Any success stories in Paris? Suggested apps? Suggested phone carriers for best results? Thanks!
Cell Phone data connection in Louvre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 8 Transportation in Barcelona
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 What are the best places to see in England
- 22 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 23 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 24 destination wedding
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car