I would like to use cell phone 3G data in Louvre and D'Orsay to access Internet or a 3G dongle or mi-fi. Any success stories in Paris? Suggested apps? Suggested phone carriers for best results? Thanks!
Cell Phone data connection in Louvre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 4 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 5 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 9 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 10 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 11 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between