I just discovered that the 3 days we were planning to spend in Pontresina hiking and exploring the Upper Engadine are the same 3 days of the Celerina Jazz Festival. (August 19,20,21) We would love to attend some of the jazz event(s), but now we are concerned that large crowds may keep us from hiking Muottas Muralg to Alp Languard and also visiting Diavolezza. between these towns difficult?
What about navigating trains between these towns?
How much of a problem do you think it will be?
Should we change our itinerary to avoid those days?
I really appreciate any help here. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Italy in 11 Days
- 5 French election
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Things to do in Montpellier
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 3 week trip with children
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 25 test