I just discovered that the 3 days we were planning to spend in Pontresina hiking and exploring the Upper Engadine are the same 3 days of the Celerina Jazz Festival. (August 19,20,21) We would love to attend some of the jazz event(s), but now we are concerned that large crowds may keep us from hiking Muottas Muralg to Alp Languard and also visiting Diavolezza. between these towns difficult?
What about navigating trains between these towns?
How much of a problem do you think it will be?
Should we change our itinerary to avoid those days?
I really appreciate any help here. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 10 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 11 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 12 Road trip Italy
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 15 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Hilton CPH no loner
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones