I just discovered that the 3 days we were planning to spend in Pontresina hiking and exploring the Upper Engadine are the same 3 days of the Celerina Jazz Festival. (August 19,20,21) We would love to attend some of the jazz event(s), but now we are concerned that large crowds may keep us from hiking Muottas Muralg to Alp Languard and also visiting Diavolezza. between these towns difficult?
What about navigating trains between these towns?
How much of a problem do you think it will be?
Should we change our itinerary to avoid those days?
I really appreciate any help here. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Scotland - We're Here!
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 22 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Vaporetto ticket time questions