I just discovered that the 3 days we were planning to spend in Pontresina hiking and exploring the Upper Engadine are the same 3 days of the Celerina Jazz Festival. (August 19,20,21) We would love to attend some of the jazz event(s), but now we are concerned that large crowds may keep us from hiking Muottas Muralg to Alp Languard and also visiting Diavolezza. between these towns difficult?
What about navigating trains between these towns?
How much of a problem do you think it will be?
Should we change our itinerary to avoid those days?
I really appreciate any help here. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 8 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 14 Praiano
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Warsaw to Smolensk?