we are trying to put the final touches on our first Celebrity cruise through the Greek Islands. It's the 10 day trip out of Rome and returning back to Rome. We are visiting Messina, Mykonos, Ephesus, Rhodes, Santorini, Athens and Naples.
We are really looking for your advice regarding land excursions to these islands and if there are excursion that are really worth going to and ones that are not worth taking. Some the excursions are pretty expensive and are quite lengthy. As this our first Med cruise I was hoping to avoid the costly excursion traps and only sign up for the ones that are worth the time and effort...
Could you please provide the benefit of your experiences with these excursions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 마카오카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 My messa인터넷카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Prague
- 9 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Ischia
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Overnight at Heathrow
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Germany family road trip help!