we are trying to put the final touches on our first Celebrity cruise through the Greek Islands. It's the 10 day trip out of Rome and returning back to Rome. We are visiting Messina, Mykonos, Ephesus, Rhodes, Santorini, Athens and Naples.
We are really looking for your advice regarding land excursions to these islands and if there are excursion that are really worth going to and ones that are not worth taking. Some the excursions are pretty expensive and are quite lengthy. As this our first Med cruise I was hoping to avoid the costly excursion traps and only sign up for the ones that are worth the time and effort...
Could you please provide the benefit of your experiences with these excursions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토사이트业】益【ＢＴＢ３３。ＣＯＭ】益【业엠카지노
- 2 Which area to stay in London
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 5 Algarve - is it for me?
- 6 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 7 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 8 Itinery help Crete
- 9 Naples + Walking Tour
- 10 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 11 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 TIM in FCO - update
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 25 Paris for children