I know transportation options from CDG to Paris is a burned topic already, however I haven't find an answer to my question... so here it is: do you know shuttle buses that could transport 10 people from CDG to Le Kremlin Bicetre?
We are a group of 10, some elderly and even though we have the option of taking RER B or Easybus to Palais Royale we need to do at least one transfer and with luggage it may be a challenge.
Thanks for any insight you could provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 Multi Country car Rental
- 10 London in Winter Report
- 11 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Couscous
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 driving from London to Lourdes
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 Visit to Sardinia