I know transportation options from CDG to Paris is a burned topic already, however I haven't find an answer to my question... so here it is: do you know shuttle buses that could transport 10 people from CDG to Le Kremlin Bicetre?
We are a group of 10, some elderly and even though we have the option of taking RER B or Easybus to Palais Royale we need to do at least one transfer and with luggage it may be a challenge.
Thanks for any insight you could provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라싸이트♗＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼♗【바카라싸이트】
- 2 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 6 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 7 인터넷바카라℄＼∫=( ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )=∫＼℄【코리아카지노】
- 8 인터넷바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 9 코리아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 10 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 11 So much to do, so little time!
- 12 Tour of Northern Italy
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 15 Germany in December Trip Report
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Lisbon trip report
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 Driving in Italy?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 French restaurants