Does the RER A line run from CDG to Paris? I need to get to the Auber station which is served by the A line I believe but the CDG to Paris websites that I see only refer to the B line from CDG to Paris which doesn't stop at Auber.
CDG to Paris Auber
- 1 Nice
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 6 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 7 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 8 HELP stuck in Italy
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 13 Train tickets
- 14 San Lorenzo Market
- 15 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 16 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 17 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 21 Cuenca or Toledo
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 semi escorted tours
- 24 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 25 France: CDG to Beaune