We typically take a taxi into Paris after a long flight. However, this April there will be six of us to include two teenagers who I'm confident will be cranky. We have managed taxis easily with four people, but I don't recall a taxi service for six. Four of our travelers are "first timers" so I would prefer we travel together into the city. Any suggestions for a reliable shuttle or car service (BTW these girls should not take the RER after a long flight....they would drive everyone crazy...LOL). My ideal "vision" would be a driver meeting us with a sign, and then a van/mini bus to the apartment!
CDG to Paris 6 people and luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 6 Swiss rail passes
- 7 Day trip on the Rhine
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 Day trips from Marseille
- 17 train to Vernon France
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Venice
- 23 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 24 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?