We typically take a taxi into Paris after a long flight. However, this April there will be six of us to include two teenagers who I'm confident will be cranky. We have managed taxis easily with four people, but I don't recall a taxi service for six. Four of our travelers are "first timers" so I would prefer we travel together into the city. Any suggestions for a reliable shuttle or car service (BTW these girls should not take the RER after a long flight....they would drive everyone crazy...LOL). My ideal "vision" would be a driver meeting us with a sign, and then a van/mini bus to the apartment!
CDG to Paris 6 people and luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Prague flea markets
- 4 Tipping in Greece
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 8 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 9 Timing a river cruise
- 10 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 13 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 I need a haircut
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 20 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 21 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 22 Madrid apartments
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 25 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer