Could you please tell me how to get from CDG Airport to Louveciennes.
I'm consider also TAXI as an option but I have no idea about costs.
Thank you in adance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Planning a European Trip
- 3 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 4 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 train or plane
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?