Has anyone taken a train from Charles de Gaulle airport to Lannion in Brittany? I'd appreciate knowing whether it can be done, or at least how close I can get to Lannion by train. My wife and I will be jet-lagged after flying into CDG from the States, and we want to drive as little as possible that first day. Thanks for ideas!
CDG to Lannion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 American Express
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 22 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe