Has anyone taken a train from Charles de Gaulle airport to Lannion in Brittany? I'd appreciate knowing whether it can be done, or at least how close I can get to Lannion by train. My wife and I will be jet-lagged after flying into CDG from the States, and we want to drive as little as possible that first day. Thanks for ideas!
CDG to Lannion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 Decision time...
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 5 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Authentic czech food
- 9 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 10 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 11 Italy - unusually so
- 12 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 13 About cars in Austria
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 20 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 21 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 22 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 25 Europe in December for 10 days