2 girls here traveling for the first time to Paris.
Is it better to take the Air France Bus or RER train it? We will have 1 luggage each so I wonder if schlepping those luggages to get to the hotel is too much of a hassle?
thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French restaurants
- 2 Baby Milk
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 6 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 24 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 25 Driving in Italy?