We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Eating in University cafeterias
- 4 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 5 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 6 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 7 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 8 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 I went to Paris in June
- 12 Italy things to do?
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 17 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 21 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 25 How to make this adventure work?