We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds village base
- 2 First Time Going to Europe
- 3 Hotel in Rome?
- 4 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 5 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 6 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 7 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 8 atm cards in Spain
- 9 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 10 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 11 How long in Venice?
- 12 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 weather in Veneto area in September
- 15 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 16 Germany Visa for conference
- 17 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 18 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 19 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 20 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 23 Passport Delays
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun