We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 24 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?