We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Lake como
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Train travel in Europe
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Place to propose
- 23 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration