We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 15 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 19 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Eleanor's Pages