We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 2 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 3 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 4 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 5 Wines charted by flavor
- 6 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 7 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 11 4 Months in Europe
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 20 Milan at the end of September
- 21 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 floods in Andalucia