We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 21 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days