We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 16 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir