We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 2 Family trip to France with kids
- 3 Where to stay in London
- 4 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 5 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 8 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 9 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 10 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 11 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 12 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 13 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 14 25 days in Europe
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 19 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 20 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 21 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 22 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 23 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 24 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 25 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz