We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Arc de Triumph Question
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 5 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 17 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 22 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 23 Rovinj, Croatia
- 24 Paris November 2014
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy