We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 9 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 Paris in 1 Day
- 14 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 18 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 19 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 23 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Oslo in early Oct