We'll arrive CDG around noon and plan to take the RER into the city. The closest Metro to the hotel is Raspail, but if we change to Line 4 at the Gare du Nord, we will run into works on Line 4 between Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Raspail. The RER stations Port Royal and Denfert Rochereau are close enough to walk if the weather isn't bad. I'm inclined to take the RER to PR or DR. Which would be the better choice, as they seem to be almost equidistant from the hotel? Any considerations as to stairs vs. escalators, etc.? We won't have much baggage, but escalators/elevators are always welcome. If the weather is bad, we will probably take the AF bus to the Gare Montparnasse then a taxi.
CDG to Hotel de la Paix Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 2 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 3 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 4 Paris Libraries
- 5 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 6 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 7 British Royals
- 8 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 9 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 13 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 14 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 15 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 16 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 17 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 18 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 19 Paris: Best Bistros
- 20 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 21 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 22 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 25 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?