I'm aware there are a thousand threads online about this already, I just thought I'd check to see if my plan so far is alright.
My friend is flying in with United at 1000am, which I think is terminal 1. I've never picked anyone up there (never even been). Is there only one exit from customs? I can't afford to miss them. I've told them that as a fallback if I'm not waiting to go to Starbucks, as there's only one in this terminal?
Am I correct in this plan? I don't want them wandering lost ha. Any better locations I'd be happy to hear
Any advice is welcome, thank you
CDG meeting - another thread my apologies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 2 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Snow Tires on rentals
- 5 New BMW pick-up travel
- 6 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 7 Cinque Terre
- 8 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 9 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 10 Athens airport question
- 11 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 12 Chamonix - Information
- 13 GPS in France
- 14 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 15 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 16 Germany for 3 weeks
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 South of France
- 20 Papal audience-Easter
- 21 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 22 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 23 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?