I'm aware there are a thousand threads online about this already, I just thought I'd check to see if my plan so far is alright.
My friend is flying in with United at 1000am, which I think is terminal 1. I've never picked anyone up there (never even been). Is there only one exit from customs? I can't afford to miss them. I've told them that as a fallback if I'm not waiting to go to Starbucks, as there's only one in this terminal?
Am I correct in this plan? I don't want them wandering lost ha. Any better locations I'd be happy to hear
Any advice is welcome, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Europe in October!
- 8 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Barcelona - places to stay
- 12 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 15 B&Bs in Ireland
- 16 Zadar or Sibenik
- 17 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 18 Guide in Russia
- 19 Train travel
- 20 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 21 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 22 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 23 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 24 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 25 First Trip to Paris