I'm aware there are a thousand threads online about this already, I just thought I'd check to see if my plan so far is alright.
My friend is flying in with United at 1000am, which I think is terminal 1. I've never picked anyone up there (never even been). Is there only one exit from customs? I can't afford to miss them. I've told them that as a fallback if I'm not waiting to go to Starbucks, as there's only one in this terminal?
Am I correct in this plan? I don't want them wandering lost ha. Any better locations I'd be happy to hear
Any advice is welcome, thank you
CDG meeting - another thread my apologies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 Munich and Dachau
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 9 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 11 London visit
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 18 Duoro river cruises
- 19 car rental advice in Portugal
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour