I'm aware there are a thousand threads online about this already, I just thought I'd check to see if my plan so far is alright.
My friend is flying in with United at 1000am, which I think is terminal 1. I've never picked anyone up there (never even been). Is there only one exit from customs? I can't afford to miss them. I've told them that as a fallback if I'm not waiting to go to Starbucks, as there's only one in this terminal?
Am I correct in this plan? I don't want them wandering lost ha. Any better locations I'd be happy to hear
Any advice is welcome, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Spain in January
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 Italy/Greece with kids
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Puglia or La Langhe
- 6 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 7 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Munich
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 13 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 14 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 Need help in travel planning
- 17 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 18 French immersion courses in France
- 19 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 20 Vienna or Budapest?
- 21 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 22 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 10 day Greek Island trip
- 25 Portugal itinerary help