I'm aware there are a thousand threads online about this already, I just thought I'd check to see if my plan so far is alright.
My friend is flying in with United at 1000am, which I think is terminal 1. I've never picked anyone up there (never even been). Is there only one exit from customs? I can't afford to miss them. I've told them that as a fallback if I'm not waiting to go to Starbucks, as there's only one in this terminal?
Am I correct in this plan? I don't want them wandering lost ha. Any better locations I'd be happy to hear
Any advice is welcome, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 4 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Greece in March?
- 16 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 17 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 18 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 19 Holland/France/Spain
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions