We are planning a trip to Paris in September and the third member of our group is flying in from a different city. We've found flights that arrive fairly close to one another (barring delays) and I was wondering how diffcult it would be to meet up in or around baggage claim. The only time we've been to CDG was to change planes so I have no idea how collecting luggage is handled. I realize that there are a number of concourses and that the airport is huge, but is there a way to make this doable?
CDG Logistical Question
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 Paris Recommendations
- 5 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 11 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 12 France by rail or car?
- 13 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 16 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 17 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 18 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 19 Bank of England Museum
- 20 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris