My family is traveling through CDG on our way to Rome, 1st week of April. Our layover is about 7 hours and we don't want to leave the airport area, as we are returning to visit Paris a few days later. What could we do at the airport, can we pay to access a lounge (we don't have any membership status)? Any good and affordable restaurants near by, we could walk to or take a free shuttle?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 파워볼시스템배팅 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 8 France Study Abroad
- 9 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 Sicily Beach Resort
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 Classical Tour of Albania
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 25 London is it worth it?