My family is traveling through CDG on our way to Rome, 1st week of April. Our layover is about 7 hours and we don't want to leave the airport area, as we are returning to visit Paris a few days later. What could we do at the airport, can we pay to access a lounge (we don't have any membership status)? Any good and affordable restaurants near by, we could walk to or take a free shuttle?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to UK
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 22 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Road trip with our dog
- 25 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please