I will be flying into cdg from switzerland arriving at 12:10 pm at terminal 2D. My wife will arrive via Northwest at 11:10 am at terminal 2E. Having heard the horror stories about getting around cdg, I am concerned with being able to get from point A to point B to meet her after she makes her way through customs. Is this a valid concern? Thanks, Steve
cdg getting from terminal D to terminal E
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Overnight stopover in London!
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 15 Walking around Barcelona??
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 18 Novels set in Greece
- 19 Spain and Portugal
- 20 Three for the road
- 21 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested