We are looking at many travel options for this Sept.
I'm wondering how much time is needed at CDG between landing and getting to the train station to go to Lyon? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Electrical Power Conversion
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 Douro Valley in January?
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 8 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 9 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 21 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 24 Barcelona alternative
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious