We are looking at many travel options for this Sept.
I'm wondering how much time is needed at CDG between landing and getting to the train station to go to Lyon? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 6 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 9 What Greek islands should I visit
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 15 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 16 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 19 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 23 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 24 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 25 Travel to Karlsrhue