We are looking at many travel options for this Sept.
I'm wondering how much time is needed at CDG between landing and getting to the train station to go to Lyon? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples
- 2 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 3 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 4 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 5 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 6 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 7 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 8 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 11 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 12 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 13 Amalfi October 16-25
- 14 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 15 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 16 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 17 Germany in 7 days
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 20 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 21 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 22 Aldeburgh to London-where to drop off rental car and pick up train?
- 23 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 25 Como or Bellagio