We are looking at many travel options for this Sept.
I'm wondering how much time is needed at CDG between landing and getting to the train station to go to Lyon? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vaso-blast/
- 2 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 10 free international phone calls
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 France Study Abroad
- 16 Paris and Normandy
- 17 Sicily Beach Resort
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 25 Anniversary trip to France