Can someone tell me specifically how to get from arrival terminal 2E to terminal 2B? I know there is a train that runs between terminals but is it well marked for how to make this particular change?
CDG airport terminal directions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli logistics
- 2 Spain in late November/early December
- 3 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 4 Italy food budget
- 5 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 6 buying souviners and art
- 7 Train tickets France and Spain
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 11 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Scandinavian Tour
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 20 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 21 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 22 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 23 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 24 Travel services for Spain
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?