Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 8 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 11 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 12 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Apartment Montreux area
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 Europe First Timers
- 21 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 22 Safety in Rome
- 23 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?