Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
CDG airport hotel -triple room needed please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 13 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Porto -City Break
- 19 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Paris in April?