Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 무료릴신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Piedmont as a destination
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 22 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 23 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 Please help me eat well in Greece!