Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona extension
- 2 gare de nord
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 5 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 French Riviera
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 17 England in a week - what's realistic
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Iceland: When to Go
- 21 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux