Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 First Time Solo Travel info
- 10 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 13 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 Northern lights in December
- 18 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 19 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 First time in France
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 Munich
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma