Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SKYPE Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 파워볼 실시간 중계 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 6 Amalfi Coast
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Itinery help Crete
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 14 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 17 IWM
- 18 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam