Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 5 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 6 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 7 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Drinks in Spain
- 10 12 days europe
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 13 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 14 Ali
- 15 Christmas Week in London
- 16 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 17 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 Too much for one day?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Italy for the first time
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Germany and Austria trip report