Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alternative particularly without difficulty
- 2 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 3 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 French open 2017
- 8 3/4/ days South of France
- 9 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 10 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 13 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 14 Granada to Madrid
- 15 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 16 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 17 Gluten Free in Italy
- 18 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 19 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 20 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 21 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 22 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 24 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 25 What do pack for Ireland?