Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Night Bus?
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 16 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 20 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 23 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 24 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 25 Itinerary Help: France in Late September