Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
CDG airport hotel -triple room needed please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 4 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 5 Help with a small island in Greece
- 6 things in Rhonda
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 14 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 where to buy a LV bag?
- 17 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 18 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 19 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?