My wife and I are thinking about taking Greenheart's 2 week language school in Rome, and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this group. They put you with a family and provide two meals a day.
CCI Language School in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 help and advice
- 4 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 5 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 6 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 7 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 8 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 9 Lyon Arrondissements
- 10 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 11 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 12 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 13 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 14 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 15 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 16 Spa in Scotland
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 19 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 20 1+ days in Toledo
- 21 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 22 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 23 Paris info required
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!