My wife and I are thinking about taking Greenheart's 2 week language school in Rome, and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this group. They put you with a family and provide two meals a day.
CCI Language School in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 7 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 8 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 9 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Burgundy in May
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)