My wife and I are thinking about taking Greenheart's 2 week language school in Rome, and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this group. They put you with a family and provide two meals a day.
CCI Language School in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 2 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 3 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 Paris first then where?
- 10 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 11 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 14 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 17 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Easier travel
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Moroccan food in Paris
- 22 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 23 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 24 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 25 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany