I was wondering if anyone have any experience staying in the "caves " near Alhambra in Granada? I would be very interested to hear about experiences. Thanks!
caves in granada near Alhambra
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,