I am trying to recall the vineyard where my parents and I visited more than 15 years ago in Luxembourg. I just remember its cellar was in a cave that was part of the mountain. Can anyone tell me the name of the vineyard? Many thanks!
Cave Cellar in Luxembourg Vineyard where was it??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 4 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 5 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Matisse at Tate
- 17 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 18 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 19 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Ireland Southwest
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice