I am trying to recall the vineyard where my parents and I visited more than 15 years ago in Luxembourg. I just remember its cellar was in a cave that was part of the mountain. Can anyone tell me the name of the vineyard? Many thanks!
Cave Cellar in Luxembourg Vineyard where was it??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Santorini
- 8 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 9 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 15 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 16 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Train to Airport in Venice
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 25 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!