I know this may seem like an odd question but I am interested in your response. How would you categorize Europe? I mean what countries would you put in Western, Northern, Central, Eastern, Southeastern Europe. I am just interested because guide books and many people always categorize or regionize Europe differently.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bregenz or Lindau
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 I need some big advice!
- 4 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 5 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?