I know this may seem like an odd question but I am interested in your response. How would you categorize Europe? I mean what countries would you put in Western, Northern, Central, Eastern, Southeastern Europe. I am just interested because guide books and many people always categorize or regionize Europe differently.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 3 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 4 Ireland Southwest
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 9 Matisse at Tate
- 10 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 11 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 12 3 weeks in Europe
- 13 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 18 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 19 Istanbul Itinerary
- 20 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 21 Bologna tips
- 22 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 23 Edinburgh - outings?
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Spain - Cadaques to Girona