I know this may seem like an odd question but I am interested in your response. How would you categorize Europe? I mean what countries would you put in Western, Northern, Central, Eastern, Southeastern Europe. I am just interested because guide books and many people always categorize or regionize Europe differently.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Day Trips from Paris
- 4 Spain vacation help
- 5 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 6 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 7 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 8 South of Switzerland
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 Home Base in Belgium
- 11 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 12 A Week in Spain
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 To Prague or not to Prague
- 20 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 23 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 24 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein