I know this may seem like an odd question but I am interested in your response. How would you categorize Europe? I mean what countries would you put in Western, Northern, Central, Eastern, Southeastern Europe. I am just interested because guide books and many people always categorize or regionize Europe differently.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 4 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 10 Globus Tours
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 ITALY
- 15 Help for San Sebastian
- 16 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 Please help with itinerary...
- 21 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive