Has anyone ever stayed at the Xenios B&B in Catania? I'm looking for a hotel for only one night in Catania in June. I have never been there, so I don't know the best neighborhood to stay in. It looks good online, but...one never knows! Any info is appreciated!
My first visit to Sicily -- I have read everything on this forum!
Thanks, and happy travels all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 2 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 15 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Scotland