We have 4 days that we are still not sure where to stay. We start in Girona (in a hotel) then hike for 4 days. Come back to Gerona to pick a car up. Want to head up towards Olot for 4 days and set this as our base. Then drive down to Barcelona for the remaining 2 days.
Would like a small apartment Maybe will consider a Parador. I see there is one near Vic. But would like to have a place with a small kitchen.
Suggestions on where people have stayed and who they booked from would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Rome -- The next time around
- 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 8 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 9 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 10 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 13 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Transport for local Venice travel
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Crete Holiday
- 19 Christmas in Italy
- 20 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 21 "Too Much Cows"
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 25 Rome to Venice