We have 4 days that we are still not sure where to stay. We start in Girona (in a hotel) then hike for 4 days. Come back to Gerona to pick a car up. Want to head up towards Olot for 4 days and set this as our base. Then drive down to Barcelona for the remaining 2 days.
Would like a small apartment Maybe will consider a Parador. I see there is one near Vic. But would like to have a place with a small kitchen.
Suggestions on where people have stayed and who they booked from would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 2 Iceland Trip report
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 5 Travel WiFi - France
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Drinks in Spain
- 11 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 12 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 13 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 RFID Protection
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Ali
- 22 Christmas Week in London
- 23 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 24 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik