We have 4 days that we are still not sure where to stay. We start in Girona (in a hotel) then hike for 4 days. Come back to Gerona to pick a car up. Want to head up towards Olot for 4 days and set this as our base. Then drive down to Barcelona for the remaining 2 days.
Would like a small apartment Maybe will consider a Parador. I see there is one near Vic. But would like to have a place with a small kitchen.
Suggestions on where people have stayed and who they booked from would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 2 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 3 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 8 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 9 Wedding in Finland
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 16 Hilton CPH no loner
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City