We have 4 days that we are still not sure where to stay. We start in Girona (in a hotel) then hike for 4 days. Come back to Gerona to pick a car up. Want to head up towards Olot for 4 days and set this as our base. Then drive down to Barcelona for the remaining 2 days.
Would like a small apartment Maybe will consider a Parador. I see there is one near Vic. But would like to have a place with a small kitchen.
Suggestions on where people have stayed and who they booked from would help.
Catalonia-favorite small village to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 2 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 3 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 4 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 3 weeks in Sicily
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 9 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 12 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 13 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 14 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 15 Dollhouse furniture
- 16 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Italy in October