We have 4 days that we are still not sure where to stay. We start in Girona (in a hotel) then hike for 4 days. Come back to Gerona to pick a car up. Want to head up towards Olot for 4 days and set this as our base. Then drive down to Barcelona for the remaining 2 days.
Would like a small apartment Maybe will consider a Parador. I see there is one near Vic. But would like to have a place with a small kitchen.
Suggestions on where people have stayed and who they booked from would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Guided Vatican Tours
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 One July night in Verona - help!
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Cappadocia in June
- 15 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 16 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 19 Car insurance in Iceland
- 20 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Italy with my Teen daughters