We will be traveling in Switzerland, Germany and Italy, sightseeing,shopping and dining. Are there any types of clothing we should avoid? Are jeans acceptable attire for everyday wear?
casual dress in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 2 Anyone know anything about Habitat Italy rental agency?
- 3 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 6 Easter in Sicily
- 7 Melk to Krems Danube River Cruise
- 8 We are off to France again!!
- 9 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 10 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 11 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 12 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 13 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 14 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 15 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 16 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 17 Driving from Istanbul to Bodrum
- 18 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 21 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Trip Report -Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Paris and Chartres
- 24 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please