Has anyone stayed in any castles in Western Ireland? I really want to stay in one...or, is that just overrated tourist hype? I was looking at Kilronan Castle but at this point am open to any castle in Western Ireland. Also, has anyone stayed in any bed and breakfasts that they've just loved? Same location, including Southwest Ireland as well. Thank you so much.
Castles in Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 first european holiday itinery
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?