Has anyone stayed in any castles in Western Ireland? I really want to stay in one...or, is that just overrated tourist hype? I was looking at Kilronan Castle but at this point am open to any castle in Western Ireland. Also, has anyone stayed in any bed and breakfasts that they've just loved? Same location, including Southwest Ireland as well. Thank you so much.
Castles in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 4 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 5 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 6 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 7 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 8 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 9 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 10 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Transports in Santorini
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 15 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain