So many castles and probably will only care to do 3. What are some of the favorites....
Trim, Cahir, Kilkenny, Blarney, Bunratty Doe, Carrickfergus or Dunluce?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 5 20 Days in Europe
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 8 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 9 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Italy - rental car damages query
- 12 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 16 Travel help
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 21 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 22 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 25 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines