So many castles and probably will only care to do 3. What are some of the favorites....
Trim, Cahir, Kilkenny, Blarney, Bunratty Doe, Carrickfergus or Dunluce?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holding bags in Paris
- 2 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 3 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 4 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 6 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 7 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 8 Transportation from Bordeaux to San Sebastián
- 9 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 10 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 11 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 12 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 13 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 14 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 17 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 18 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 19 Venturing even further
- 20 Rome
- 21 Heavily armed police in Le Marais?
- 22 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 23 Paris in April
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 25 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!