So many castles and probably will only care to do 3. What are some of the favorites....
Trim, Cahir, Kilkenny, Blarney, Bunratty Doe, Carrickfergus or Dunluce?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 2 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 3 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 4 2 days in Lugano area
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 9 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 10 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 14 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Switzerland in October
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 22 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 23 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 24 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 25 Tuscany First Time