So many castles and probably will only care to do 3. What are some of the favorites....
Trim, Cahir, Kilkenny, Blarney, Bunratty Doe, Carrickfergus or Dunluce?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 2 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 3 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 4 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 5 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 6 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 7 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 8 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 9 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 10 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 11 Travel in England and Scotland
- 12 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 13 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 14 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 15 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 16 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 17 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 18 Texans Take a Tour
- 19 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 20 Japan or Italy next spring
- 21 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 22 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 23 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 24 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 25 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???