I posted earlier about castles but at that time I thought we would include Germany in this trip but that will be another trip. So, here are some of the castles/palaces we are considering: Wawel Hill (Krakow, Poland), Prague Castle and Hohensalzburg (Salzburg), the castle at CeskyKrumlov. Now I'd like some help on other choices. Hluboka Castle, was recommended in my earlier post, would you do that in addition to the castle at Cesky Krumlov or what about Konopiste Castle (south of Prague). What about vienna and area, there is Hofburg or Schonbrunn Palace or Korneuburg 11 miles NW of Vienna (Fodor stars that as a choice but Steves doesn't even mention it.. Thoughts!!!
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 4 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 7 Navigo Decouverte
- 8 Lucerne where to stay
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 10 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 20 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 21 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 22 Norway experts needed.
- 23 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 24 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 25 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide