I posted earlier about castles but at that time I thought we would include Germany in this trip but that will be another trip. So, here are some of the castles/palaces we are considering: Wawel Hill (Krakow, Poland), Prague Castle and Hohensalzburg (Salzburg), the castle at CeskyKrumlov. Now I'd like some help on other choices. Hluboka Castle, was recommended in my earlier post, would you do that in addition to the castle at Cesky Krumlov or what about Konopiste Castle (south of Prague). What about vienna and area, there is Hofburg or Schonbrunn Palace or Korneuburg 11 miles NW of Vienna (Fodor stars that as a choice but Steves doesn't even mention it.. Thoughts!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 2 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 3 Italian cooking classes
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 6 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Fjords, How To?
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Budget for 3 Month's
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?