I'm planning a family vacation for this upcoming June. We have 2 daughters in their 20s. We typically go to the Caribbean when we are looking for a beach vacation, but this year we want to branch out. We prefer to stay away from crowded, tourist areas. Any thoughts on the South of France vs Greece?
Cassis vs Crete for family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 3 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 4 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 5 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 8 A guide to Madrid
- 9 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Scotland and northern England
- 12 Help me with this trip
- 13 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 16 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 17 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 18 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 19 Making reservations in Italy
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 24 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!