I'm planning a family vacation for this upcoming June. We have 2 daughters in their 20s. We typically go to the Caribbean when we are looking for a beach vacation, but this year we want to branch out. We prefer to stay away from crowded, tourist areas. Any thoughts on the South of France vs Greece?
Cassis vs Crete for family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid apartment input, please
- 2 December honeymoon in Europe
- 3 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 4 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 5 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 6 How long in Venice?
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 9 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 10 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 11 staying a month or so in each place
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 14 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 15 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 16 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 17 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 18 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 19 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 20 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 21 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 22 Spending money in Italy?
- 23 Late night train from Prague
- 24 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag