I'm planning a family vacation for this upcoming June. We have 2 daughters in their 20s. We typically go to the Caribbean when we are looking for a beach vacation, but this year we want to branch out. We prefer to stay away from crowded, tourist areas. Any thoughts on the South of France vs Greece?
Cassis vs Crete for family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Help with France itinerary
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 5 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 Day trips from Bologna
- 10 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 11 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 12 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 13 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 17 Terrorism in Europe
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Hotels in Madrid Spain