I'm planning a family vacation for this upcoming June. We have 2 daughters in their 20s. We typically go to the Caribbean when we are looking for a beach vacation, but this year we want to branch out. We prefer to stay away from crowded, tourist areas. Any thoughts on the South of France vs Greece?
Cassis vs Crete for family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Spain
- 2 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 7 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 8 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 9 Wines charted by flavor
- 10 Museum Pass
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Arriving in Prague
- 14 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 15 France in October
- 16 Day trips out of Florence?
- 17 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 18 Venice; recommendations
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 21 7 countries in a month
- 22 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 23 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 24 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 25 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day