I'm planning a family vacation for this upcoming June. We have 2 daughters in their 20s. We typically go to the Caribbean when we are looking for a beach vacation, but this year we want to branch out. We prefer to stay away from crowded, tourist areas. Any thoughts on the South of France vs Greece?
Cassis vs Crete for family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 3 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 Best days to fly
- 10 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 April in Madrid
- 13 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 14 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 15 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 18 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 19 Tuscan cooking school
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 22 4 days in Scotland
- 23 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 24 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 25 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?