I'm planning a family vacation for this upcoming June. We have 2 daughters in their 20s. We typically go to the Caribbean when we are looking for a beach vacation, but this year we want to branch out. We prefer to stay away from crowded, tourist areas. Any thoughts on the South of France vs Greece?
Cassis vs Crete for family vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 2 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 3 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 4 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 5 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 10 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 London Trip Travel
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 St Germain
- 18 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Norway 2014
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization