Me and my husband are traveling to Cassis in early April. I am finding it very difficult to find a hotel / B&B in Cassis.
There are few that I could find - howver I felt they were expensive. I was ideally looking for a place for appox Euro 100 per night - I could stretch this to Euro 130.
Please advice. Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 2 Luggage on trains/security?
- 3 London Paris
- 4 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 7 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 10 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 11 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 12 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 13 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 14 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 17 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 18 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 19 Spain.. suggestions please
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 London dining service charge
- 22 The Rain in Spain and more
- 23 Scotland Question
- 24 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?