Me and my husband are traveling to Cassis in early April. I am finding it very difficult to find a hotel / B&B in Cassis.
There are few that I could find - howver I felt they were expensive. I was ideally looking for a place for appox Euro 100 per night - I could stretch this to Euro 130.
Please advice. Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 St Andrews advice
- 13 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 14 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 15 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 18 Hostel Advice
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Rome for a week
- 23 Touring Wales
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels