Me and my husband are traveling to Cassis in early April. I am finding it very difficult to find a hotel / B&B in Cassis.
There are few that I could find - howver I felt they were expensive. I was ideally looking for a place for appox Euro 100 per night - I could stretch this to Euro 130.
Please advice. Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 18 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 21 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 22 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 23 Skye to Edinburgh
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Flat in London