Me and my husband are traveling to Cassis in early April. I am finding it very difficult to find a hotel / B&B in Cassis.
There are few that I could find - howver I felt they were expensive. I was ideally looking for a place for appox Euro 100 per night - I could stretch this to Euro 130.
Please advice. Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Alps Drive
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Praiano
- 23 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 24 Help please
- 25 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!