If the Deity concurs and the small watercourse doesn't overflow its banks, we shall be in Madrid this October.
Does anyone know if we can stop by the Casino de Madrid for a drink at the main bar (Conde de Malladas?) without having to make res at the restaurant?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 We're here!
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help