If the Deity concurs and the small watercourse doesn't overflow its banks, we shall be in Madrid this October.
Does anyone know if we can stop by the Casino de Madrid for a drink at the main bar (Conde de Malladas?) without having to make res at the restaurant?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garda Land
- 2 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 7 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 8 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 Vatican City questions
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 14 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings