Apparently the chip and pin cards are not fraud free:
"Not everyone is cheering. Sweden’s embrace of electronic payments has alarmed consumer organizations and critics who warn of a rising threat to privacy and increased vulnerability to sophisticated Internet crimes. Last year, the number of electronic fraud cases surged to 140,000, more than double the amount a decade ago, according to Sweden’s Ministry of Justice."
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 7 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat