Apparently the chip and pin cards are not fraud free:
"Not everyone is cheering. Sweden’s embrace of electronic payments has alarmed consumer organizations and critics who warn of a rising threat to privacy and increased vulnerability to sophisticated Internet crimes. Last year, the number of electronic fraud cases surged to 140,000, more than double the amount a decade ago, according to Sweden’s Ministry of Justice."
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op 신논현건마 신논현휴게텔
- 2 아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op 신논현건마
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 info Faro & Algarve
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 9 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 10 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 13 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Spain and South of France
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 renting car with automatic transmission
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?