Apparently the chip and pin cards are not fraud free:
"Not everyone is cheering. Sweden’s embrace of electronic payments has alarmed consumer organizations and critics who warn of a rising threat to privacy and increased vulnerability to sophisticated Internet crimes. Last year, the number of electronic fraud cases surged to 140,000, more than double the amount a decade ago, according to Sweden’s Ministry of Justice."
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out