We are a family of 6 traveling to Italy in 10 days. We are paying for our accommodations and tours with credit card, but for meals and souvenirs, which is best, cash or credit? Also, I've read most casual restaurants charge about 7-10 euros per meal, including a drink. How accurate is that?
Cash or Credit in Italy? Meals prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in France by train
- 2 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 3 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 4 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Sicily - not a trip report
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 13 Fashion for larger man?
- 14 car rental advice in Portugal
- 15 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 16 Fjords, How To?
- 17 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 18 Duoro river cruises
- 19 What to wear
- 20 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 21 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 22 Budget for 3 Month's
- 23 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary