We are a family of 6 traveling to Italy in 10 days. We are paying for our accommodations and tours with credit card, but for meals and souvenirs, which is best, cash or credit? Also, I've read most casual restaurants charge about 7-10 euros per meal, including a drink. How accurate is that?
Cash or Credit in Italy? Meals prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 2 help regarding removal firm in london
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 9 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 16 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?