We will be traveling in Europe for the first time this July. A river cruise down the Danube.
I have a credit card with a chip and no transaction fees.
Would this be the best way to use for payments or should I use cash.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 England in a week - what's realistic
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 French Riviera
- 9 Europe itinerary
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 12 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 17 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 18 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 19 gare de nord
- 20 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Barcelona extension
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Madrid city centre?