We will be traveling in Europe for the first time this July. A river cruise down the Danube.
I have a credit card with a chip and no transaction fees.
Would this be the best way to use for payments or should I use cash.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 11 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 14 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Scotland and London 21 days
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 22 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 23 Venice
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?