We will be traveling in Europe for the first time this July. A river cruise down the Danube.
I have a credit card with a chip and no transaction fees.
Would this be the best way to use for payments or should I use cash.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 3 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Can parking
- 7 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!