We will be traveling in Europe for the first time this July. A river cruise down the Danube.
I have a credit card with a chip and no transaction fees.
Would this be the best way to use for payments or should I use cash.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stroller in Europe
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 5 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 6 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 7 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 8 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 13 Holland/France/Spain
- 14 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 15 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 16 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 17 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 Car rental leaving Rome
- 20 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 21 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 22 Greece in March?
- 23 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 24 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 25 Why Not Helsinki?