We are spending the bank holiday weekend 25 to 28 August in Prague - we are so used to always taking euro out at the ATM (and if we have some left over we just keep it for our next time we go to Europe which is reasonably regularly) - but in the Czech Republic they use Czech crowns: so my question is: how much should we withdraw - we use credit card a lot and have paid for our hotel - will we need a lot of cash and how much should we withdraw as we shall not have the facility of if any is left we can use it the next time?
Thanks for all help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Which Hotel in Rome
- 4 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 5 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 11 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Where should I go with my family?
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 16 PARIS
- 17 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Stu Tower