We are spending the bank holiday weekend 25 to 28 August in Prague - we are so used to always taking euro out at the ATM (and if we have some left over we just keep it for our next time we go to Europe which is reasonably regularly) - but in the Czech Republic they use Czech crowns: so my question is: how much should we withdraw - we use credit card a lot and have paid for our hotel - will we need a lot of cash and how much should we withdraw as we shall not have the facility of if any is left we can use it the next time?
Thanks for all help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 7 Lille Braderie 2017
- 8 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 9 Apartment Montreux area
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!