We are spending the bank holiday weekend 25 to 28 August in Prague - we are so used to always taking euro out at the ATM (and if we have some left over we just keep it for our next time we go to Europe which is reasonably regularly) - but in the Czech Republic they use Czech crowns: so my question is: how much should we withdraw - we use credit card a lot and have paid for our hotel - will we need a lot of cash and how much should we withdraw as we shall not have the facility of if any is left we can use it the next time?
Thanks for all help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 릴 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Alitala
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Crete Holiday
- 10 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Where should I go with my family?
- 14 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 23 Which Hotel in Rome
- 24 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 25 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.