We are spending the bank holiday weekend 25 to 28 August in Prague - we are so used to always taking euro out at the ATM (and if we have some left over we just keep it for our next time we go to Europe which is reasonably regularly) - but in the Czech Republic they use Czech crowns: so my question is: how much should we withdraw - we use credit card a lot and have paid for our hotel - will we need a lot of cash and how much should we withdraw as we shall not have the facility of if any is left we can use it the next time?
Thanks for all help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 4 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 7 Borghese Gallery Question
- 8 Sim Card
- 9 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 10 Airline to Rome
- 11 Finland around Christmas time?
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 20 Transport for local Venice travel
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?