I'm organising a trip to Andalucia and need some advise.
Here's some details:
When? The end of march/beginning of April.
Who? Young easy-going couple, food and good wine lovers. We would like to visit new places but also relax. Definitely not looking for a luxurious holiday but we'll be travelling with a medium/good budget.
Where? This is the list of the cities we are mainly interested in:
- Ronda (we have friends living here)
Can anybody answer to the following questions?
1) better car or trains?
2) are 6 days enough?
3) which of the cities I mentioned would you recommend and why? Any other you would add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Luggage Storage
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Summer Travel order
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 18 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Back from Paris
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please