I'm organising a trip to Andalucia and need some advise.
Here's some details:
When? The end of march/beginning of April.
Who? Young easy-going couple, food and good wine lovers. We would like to visit new places but also relax. Definitely not looking for a luxurious holiday but we'll be travelling with a medium/good budget.
Where? This is the list of the cities we are mainly interested in:
- Ronda (we have friends living here)
Can anybody answer to the following questions?
1) better car or trains?
2) are 6 days enough?
3) which of the cities I mentioned would you recommend and why? Any other you would add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Scotland itinerary help
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 9 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Edinbrugh
- 14 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 15 Swimming to Paris
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Istria in two days
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 24 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 25 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)