I'm organising a trip to Andalucia and need some advise.
Here's some details:
When? The end of march/beginning of April.
Who? Young easy-going couple, food and good wine lovers. We would like to visit new places but also relax. Definitely not looking for a luxurious holiday but we'll be travelling with a medium/good budget.
Where? This is the list of the cities we are mainly interested in:
- Ronda (we have friends living here)
Can anybody answer to the following questions?
1) better car or trains?
2) are 6 days enough?
3) which of the cities I mentioned would you recommend and why? Any other you would add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Aol Reset Password
- 2 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Route Information
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london