I'm organising a trip to Andalucia and need some advise.
Here's some details:
When? The end of march/beginning of April.
Who? Young easy-going couple, food and good wine lovers. We would like to visit new places but also relax. Definitely not looking for a luxurious holiday but we'll be travelling with a medium/good budget.
Where? This is the list of the cities we are mainly interested in:
- Ronda (we have friends living here)
Can anybody answer to the following questions?
1) better car or trains?
2) are 6 days enough?
3) which of the cities I mentioned would you recommend and why? Any other you would add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 2 Two days in Rome
- 3 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 4 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 PARIS
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Germany or Sweden
- 15 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 16 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 Sicily help
- 23 Athens Help
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 "Too Much Cows"