These discount cards are offered on the SNCF web site, but I can't figure out how to purchase them from the US. Does anyone know how it's done or if it's possible? Or, alternatively, is it fairly simple to purchase one once one arrives in France? Thanks for your experienced help!
Carte Senior/Carte 12-25
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 8 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 14 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 15 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 First time Golfing in Ireland