I am aware the Carte Orange can be purchased when we get to Paris, but if we want to save some trouble - we don't know French at all - can we buy it in US in advance (we are in NYC)? People said some ticket booth insists "French people only". So if the operator asks us to show ticket on Metro and we show Carte Orange and we are obvious tourists, is there a trouble? Thanks!
Carte Orange Paris: Buy advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 2 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 3 Planning a week in London
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 7 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 8 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 9 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 10 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 11 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 12 Day on the Rhine
- 13 Please help me give good travel advice
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 Portugal with children
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Stopover in Tudela?
- 18 Travel throught Europe
- 19 Car Rentals in Athens
- 20 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 21 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 22 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 23 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 24 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 25 Macarons!