I am aware the Carte Orange can be purchased when we get to Paris, but if we want to save some trouble - we don't know French at all - can we buy it in US in advance (we are in NYC)? People said some ticket booth insists "French people only". So if the operator asks us to show ticket on Metro and we show Carte Orange and we are obvious tourists, is there a trouble? Thanks!
Carte Orange Paris: Buy advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break