I've tried several of the Paris websites but I can't seem to find information on specific fare structures for the RER and metro. Does anyone know the cost of a Zone 1 to 5 weekly carte orange? Can it purchased at the airport (CDG) ?
Carte Orange- Zone 1 to 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 2 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 3 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 4 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 5 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 6 Berlin to Prague by car
- 7 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 8 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 9 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 10 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 11 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 12 Trip Insurance
- 13 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 14 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 15 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 16 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 17 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 22 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 23 Random Rome Questions
- 24 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 25 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy