so i am going over to Europe next spring and i was wondering what kinds of things i should take in my carry on bag which is a 40 liter bag. (the carry on bag is not my only bag i'm taking to Europe, i'm also taking a checked bag).
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Greek islands from Turkey
- 4 First time traveler to Ireland
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 Dresden Train Station
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Novels set in Greece
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 20 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Italian Lakes gardens