We are flying Air Canada from Toronto to Frankfurt, but then on to Venice on Luftansa. It turns out that the weight and sizes acceptable for carry on are quite different between the two airlines. Has anyone done this sort of trip recently? Also does anyone know if we will be "in transit" between the two flights, or do we have to clear security again in Frankfurt? Man, I wish the industry could get it's requirements together!!!
Carry on restrictions with Luftansa
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 4 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 5 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 6 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 9 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 10 Benita In Paris
- 11 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 12 Rome apartment
- 13 pier in Copenhagen
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 16 Am I too fat too travel?
- 17 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 18 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 19 Train Passes
- 20 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 21 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 22 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 23 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 24 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 25 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report