Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 French immersion courses in France
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Car Rentals
- 6 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 7 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 8 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 9 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 10 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 11 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 12 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 16 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 17 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Europe in late January
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Where to stay in London?
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip