Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 scotland
- 5 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Ischia
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 First time in London
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Greek fuel cost
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip