Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe for Beginners
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 4 Paris to Bordeaux
- 5 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 6 13 nights in switzerland
- 7 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 8 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 9 Germany-Car or Train
- 10 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 11 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Language to use in Belgium
- 15 Getting around London
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 WWI sites
- 19 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Paris in August
- 22 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 Christmas in Spain
- 25 Brussels flower tapestry
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip