Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 5 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 21 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip