Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 When and how to book for a trip?
- 3 Lake Como - basta!
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 6 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 7 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 8 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 9 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 12 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 please revew provence agenda
- 15 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 17 Norway in November
- 18 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 19 Heraklion to Chania by Bus
- 20 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 21 Swiss German
- 22 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 23 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 24 Italy
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip