Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노•• ♥━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♥ 라이브카지노
- 2 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 3 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 6 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 7 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 8 planning confusion
- 9 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 12 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 13 cash or plastic in Greece
- 14 Dublin transportation help
- 15 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 16 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 19 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 20 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 21 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 22 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 North Carolinians Take Warning
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip