Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Things to do in/around Milan
- 4 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Ireland's west coast
- 8 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 9 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 10 mallorca
- 11 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 12 Itinerary for Spain
- 13 Arles as a base?
- 14 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 15 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 16 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 17 Aix en Provence
- 18 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 22 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 23 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 24 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 25 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.