Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 quickest way to Prague
- 4 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 22 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip