Flying Virgin Atlantic from LHR to HK ( Economy seating Allowance) and want to take Hand Luggage only - 3 Day trip!! - have seen a wheeled GATE8 Garment Bag with zipaway Laptop bag - looks good and seems to comply with the airlines carry-on policy - like the idea of one bag that can be seperated after entering the aircraft into two pieces, can work/play with iPAD during flight, leaving bulkier garments in overhead.
Anyone used this product or recommend any others? Need to take one suit, and keep it crease free for meeting upon arrival..plus casual clothes for one day sight seeing.
Thanks for help in advance - Archie.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 10 Europe First Timers
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 13 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 14 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 15 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 18 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 19 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Lille Braderie 2017
- 21 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 22 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 23 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
Carry-On Luggage recommendations for Long Haul Business Trip